Thursday, July 18, 2013

MAYHEM Festival Darlings Bangor Waterfront Pavillion July 17 2013 -Rob Zombie

I was fortunate enough to receive a Photo Pit Pass for the show.  First time in the pits and I can say one thing it was an awesome opportunity!!

I was not allowed in for Rob Zombie, but was allowed to use my Canon -with my 800mm zoom so it really didn't matter where I was.  The darkness and all of the crazy lights made it a bit difficult but I did end up with some pretty good shots -until the rain started--then the chain lightning which surrounded the back of the stage.


I will be prepping my photos and adding band by band throughout this weekend and adding them one by one.












This was the first time seeing Rob Zombie and he was awesome!  Well worth getting drenched in rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment